Multiboot 2k10 DVD / USB v.1.6.5 (Acronis and Paragon and Hirens and WinPE) | 1,51 Gb
Multiboot 2k10 DVD / USB v.1.6.5 (Acronis & Paragon & Hirens & WinPE) CD system administrator based on the loader IsoLinux / SysLinux v.3.86. The CD consists of several products, unification of the single-shell-boot c CD / DVD, USB Flash Drive, USB-HDD and conventional HDD. The main purpose - preparing to install the OS, data recovery, intensive care companies, clearing the OS from viruses (trojans).
There is a support network (RusLive/Win7PE/PartedMagic) vozmozhnostyu with Internet access and multimedia support (RusLive / PartedMagic). There vozmozhnost use most of the programs of the assembly as a "portable" (fully portable, they are not, its just self-extracting in TEMP directory-marketing with autoregistration.)The composition of the disk:
01. USB-driver PLOP v.5.11-2
02. SV-Micro-PE (@ SV2004) Plus Pack 2k10
03. RusLive (@ NIKZZZZ) Special Edition 2k10
04. Win7Live (@ Xemom1) Special Edition 2k10
05. Parted Magic 6.2 / Linux Live-CD /
06. DOS-version of Hirens Boot CD 13.2 by lexapass (rus)
07. Linux-version of Acronis Disk Director Suite v.10.2288 (eng)
08. Linux-version of Acronis Disk Director Home v.11.2121 (rus)
08. Linux-version of Acronis True Image Enterprise Server v.9.7.8398 (rus)
10. Linux-version of Acronis True Image Home Plus Pack 2010 v.13.0.7160 (rus)
11. Linux-version of Acronis B & RW v.10.0.12497 (rus)
12. Easeus Partition Manager Professional v.8.0.1 (eng)
13. Paragon Hard Disk Manager 11 Server with Virtualization Add-on 10.0.17.13146 (eng)
14. R-Studio Emergency v.5.1.455 (eng)
15. and much more ... see the boot menu in the screenshots
Brief description of the assembly
1. Miniature SV-Micro-PE USB Tallin Plus Pack 2k10 (@ SV2004), heavily modified by me. Features - WIM-assembly, based on the core BS-Explorer, loaded for 30 seconds. and running very quickly. Minimum Requirements - 128MB of RAM, the normal operation of all programs - 160MB. There is support for SCSI / SATA / Raid (integrated drayverpak from Yurkesha), network support and multimedia there. Almost perfect replacement boot diskette - loaded faster than a conventional floppy disk, but the possibilities are rather large, regular office machine lift. Download time with a stick (USB2.0 mode or podgruzhenny PLOP) ~ 40sek. With CD-Rom ~ 50sek.
2. Special edition RusLive (@ NIKZZZZ) repak original multimedia version of 27.04.2011, on the Explorer with the core network support, and SCSI / SATA-devices and optional support for other devices (video / audio /...). Support for new devices can be added using external drivers folder (Drivers). Download time with a stick (USB2.0 mode or podgruzhenny PLOP) ~ 1min., With CD-Rom ~ 2min. Minimum requirements - from 256MB of RAM (required to set the swap file), complete work on 512MB.
3. Special edition Win7Live (@ Xemom1), in core BS-Explorer with the classic interface and support for network and SCSI / SATA-device (driver integatsiyu special thanks yahoo002!). Multimedia support is missing. Minimum requirements - from 512MB (swap file in this version work almost all the programs except for Kaspersky). At the core vstoroen ERD-Commander 6.5 to restore the fallen 7-ki, also has full-time recovery is W7. You can set the 7-ki classical way (with CD-ROM or from a folder on any drive SOURCES), ie, W7PE can completely replace the PE installer seven. You can also install any version of Windows from 2000 to 2008 from any carrier / folders using WinNtsetup2.
4. Bootable LiveCD / Linux / Parted Magic. Allows you to perform various operations with partitions and a large number of file systems. In total, 70 different PMagic includes utilities. There is support for network / Internet, multimedia. Requirements for memory - 256MB of.
The purpose of Assemblies
1. SV-Micro - for the most feeble machines from 128MB of memory. 128 will not run most programs ... but there is a solution - after downloading plug swap file, the program you want to unpack / 7zip / on your hard drive, run the conduit on the desktop. With about 160MB works most of the programs, with 256MB (swap file) - anti-virus scanners and adults.
2. RusLive - all the same, but offset by half, at least - 256, optimally - 512.
3. Win7PE - for modern machines that are running a 7 (a tool to repair / install 7-ki), or for companies where, because of limitations can not download Bios OS XP (some laptop HP, Samsung, ...). The work most of the programs 512MB (with swap), antivirus software - from 768MB.
4. Linux LiveCD Parted Magic - a completely independent operating system with networking / media and a set of tools for partitioning, recovery, cloning the OS.
All assemblies have different drayverpaki to connect SCSI / SATA / Raid-drive, in case of failure of one can try to load another assembly. Separately, I note that the assembly is a 7-ke can connect the drive controller driver after loading PE.How to create a bootable CD / DVD or USB-Flash/USB-HDD
1. For CD / DVD you need a program to record images - for example, Nero Burning Rom. Run the program, Recorder-> Burn Image. Be sure to check for ticks on "finalize disc" and a recording method: Disc-at-once, disc recording with the other settings will not boot!
You can also use other programs that can record images (for example, UltraIso, Alcohol 120, ...).
1.1 To ensure that no problems to write CD-image in Nero, always put a "tick" in the File-> Options-> Expert properties-> Enable generation of short Lead-Out!, Otherwise it can not fit on the disc!
2. For USB Flash Drive installation procedure is as follows:
Option 1, the base:
2.1 USB flash drive, you must first format (Warning: All data on the flash drive will be erased) using HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool. This is to ensure that the flash drive was seen as a computer The USB-HDD, with which you can boot the operating system. If the flash drive / propeller has been used as a boot, you can skip this paragraph.
2.2 Using WinRar, 7-zip, UltraISO, or even FAR or Total Commander to unpack the contents of the image on the stick / USB-HDD.
2.3 is necessary to make the stick bootable. Go to the folder boot / syslinux on the flash drive and run makeboot.bat This batch file will make the drive bootable. Please note that makeboot.bat need to run it from a flash drive (he defines in this letter).
Windows Vista and W7 necessarily run a batch file with administrator privileges! After working your batch file flash drive ready for use.
Option 2: Use a utility to format the flash RMPrepUSB (is in the image on the way PePrograms Flash-Utilites RMPrepUSB or from the menu P2Start.exe "Programs 2k10 USB-Flash utility." Utility formats the stick with a more regular geometry (select settings for Syslinux, loader - in the folder Boot / syslinux). After working just run 2.2 (loader on the stick can add the utility itself). I should add that I have that option after formatting has been made possible not only to download from the HDD-partition boot menu Bios, but also of USB.
Option 3: For formatting, you can also use the utility BootICE (PePrograms Flash-Utilites BootICE) ... And then - 2.2 (loader utility can create itself - only to point SysLinux, loader - in the folder Boot / syslinux).
Option 4: Use FBInstTool (Programs-2k10 Flash-Utilites FBInstTool or in the menu under USB-Flash utility.) Utility for non-standard formatting flash drives, creates a framework of a special type (USB-HDD + USB-Zip). Select USB flash drive (focus on size!), Noted in the formatting options:-force-fat32-zip-align-unit-size (8) format. Eject the USB flash drive and connect again, then - with 2.2.
As an author, I recommend option 1 (USB flash drive as compatible not only with the PC, but also other household devices). For example, if you regularly use a stick as a carrier of video-files for viewing on the home DVD-player, this is a good option. For exclusive use on a PC is good option 3 (stick simulates the maximum HDD-drive, loaded up on more personalok, but halts the domestic DVD-player.
3. Installation on USB-HDD/HDD:
3.1. Screw you want to format any program on the breakdown of HDD, create a primary boot partition is the right size (730Mb - ...). A file system must necessarily choose FAT32.
3.2, using WinRar, UltraISO, or even FAR / Total Commander to unpack the contents of the image on the HDD.
3.3 Go to the folder boot / syslinux and run makeboot.bat. This batch file will make the drive bootable. Please note that makeboot.bat need to run it from the disc (he defines in this letter). Connect the HDD boot is carried in a second pass makeboot.bat (in the first - only flash.)
Nuances of the assembly on the HDD (USB-Hdd).
When you download assemblies in the core XP (SV-Micro, Ruslive) HDD with garbage becomes drive C: . Accordingly, the disk wind to "shift" in the letter (usually D: ). Thus, programs that work with the registry a "target" WINDOWS, may indicate a discrepancy (lack of) programs and paths. For example, you have to have an antivirus startup NOD32. Entry in the registry to run looks like
C: Program Files ESET NOD32 egui.exe
However, since the disk C: build under it is not, the program AutoRuns shows you what the file is unavailable. Nothing wrong with that, just do not need to edit or delete any registry entries.
Building on a 7-ke is devoid of such problems, it almost drives podkyuchayutsya in the same order as in table windsurfing.
Windows Vista and W7 necessarily run a batch file with administrator privileges! After working your batch file was bootable screw (located in boot / syslinux to create a boot file ldlinux.sys (attributes: hidden / system).
"Syslinux.exe" is not an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. - Appears when you try to start the batch file under the x64 version of Windows. For proper working out need 32-bit version (Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/W7). Solution - to make on other computer or burn the image to a CD, boot from it and do everything from the LiveXP.Disc structure
1. Folder boot - in the assembly of 1.6.2 in this folder are: bootloaders syslinux / isolinux and Grub4dos, Linux-versions (subfolder Syslinux - their catalogs - ABRW, ADDH11, ADDS10, ATIEES, EASEUSPM, PHDM09, RStudio), DOS-program ( folder Syslinux DOS), the core assemblies SVPE.WIM, RLPE.WIM, W7PE.WIM). In your boot WinPE.Cfg batch files are located that start at startup menu suspension assemblies and external programs (for example, SVPE.bat for SV-Micro and archive menu Build - SVPE.7z). This option allows you to easily set up an assembly "under itself" and when it starts to download the necessary software.
2. Folder PeDrivers (driver assembly RusLive) and the indexer driver (idx2.exe)
3. Folder pmagic - Startup folder LiveCD Parted Magic 5.10 (Linux).
4. Folder Programs-2k10 - the program for use in assemblies. Can also be hung in a conventional windsurfing with P2Start.exe (will be added to the "Start" menu under "Programs 2Q10." Pay attention, programs are not portable - it is self-extracting with autoregistration, so if you already have a similar program do not use it out of the assembly.
In addition to programs in the folder are the files icons.dll (a collection of icons for the programs of the assembly) and ShCache.idw - index file for the connection of programs in common with the utility windsurfing P2Start.exe (Sh.exe from @ NikZZZ).
5. Folder Recovery Manager - Recovery Agent Akronisa, who is also Linux-version of Acronis True Image Home Plus Pack 2010 v.13.0.7160 (Russian).
Some of the details for 1.6.5
1. Utility Autoset recommended resolution now must not drive the monitor at an unsupported resolution (checked before installing the video mode support). In addition, the experimental setup added 1280x800 (for noutom), if not obtained EDID-infa. If the panel immediately after starting to close (it is about 3-5sec.) Permit the installation is not performed, ie, will remain 800x600 (for manual installation tool is present in all builds).
2. Avtopodhvat swap file (shortcut on your desktop) allows you to use a swap file Windows desktop the same size. The parameter takes the minimum amount of free RAM, which will pickup swap, ie, if the 512 - then the systems in which the assembly is loaded at less than 512MB of memory to be connected to FP. You can add start when you start assembling the files boot WinPE.Cfg *. bat (disabled by default, to connect and remove the rem specify the minimum mark up / without the - 512 /)Code:
Connect the paging file rem ...
rem start / b SetPageFile.cmd 1024
If the swap file is connected, the disk access will be blocked (ie, format it, for example, will not work). To disable FP (Unlock the drive), using a utility to manually install the FP decrease the value of the swap to "0", and the paging file and delete the Unlock Unlocker-ohm.
3. The new version has a tool (powered by SV-Micro and Ruslive, loaded automatically), which is doing the re-drive letters as in the desktop windsurfing. Unfortunately we do not always work out ... If you want to edit the registry "Speed" windsurfing, and letter of the drive Windows is not consistent with normal (C: ), then there is little manual manipulation, to avoid this problem. Need to download avtoprisoedinyalku drive (for SV-Micro), then using Booticeom disconnect all drives and re-bukovki mount them in the correct order (starting with the fact that C: in the usual windsurfing, and the rest as needed.) After that, you can easily use the program, working with remote registry (of course, backup your registry before manipulation is required!).
4. Appears on the desktop labeled "Reconnect programs." It allows you to check for media programs, and if it is missing (removed or not connected at startup), to conduct re-search and connect an external program. For example, you can boot from the CD, extract it, then insert the USB flash drive with the build and continue the work already with the stick. This is useful, for example, in case you need a memory stick to test several components of the virus: load the assembly (the fastest - SV-Micro), run antivirus, extract flash drive (for those who still do not know - almost all of the programs in the assembly when you start unpacking memory to disk in B: , ie, after the program start her carrier is not needed!), and so on all the companies. If you need to make additional manipulation on any of their test, we put him in a flash drive (CD), click the "Reactivating software" and are working on.
5. If the memory on the computer a lot, you can completely copy all the programs to work from a RAM-disk with Prog2Ram - this script is copied to H: all programs and switch assembly to work out. Time up - from 50sek (screw) up to 2-3min. (DVD), memory requirements - from 1.5 to 2GB (depending on the assembly).
6. Adult anti-virus scanners (Weber and Casper) added to extract the labels on any partition (by default this section with Windu, something like C: Temp.2k10 Kasper_VRT). This will allow the use antivirals for companies with low memory (swap required !!!), while scanning a little bit slower (about half as much!). If you plan to restore disk imaging in this section, be sure to unpack drukgoy section!
7. For companies with a small amount of memory can be used in "manual" mode, almost all programs. To do this:
7.1. Connect the paging file
7.2. Start the 7-zip and use it to extract the desired utility to your screw in each section (where no plans to restore disk imaging!). What is not unpacked 7-zip, so you can use - utility unpackaged. In addition, all the work of Acronis wim-archive, ie, also without unpacking (disk of B: ).
7.3 Run the utility from there. You can use the same manager 7-zip, or use Windows Explorer or Xplorer2/Q-Dir (they work without unpacking on B: drive, right from the media).
Last updated - 17.06.2011!
Changes a bit, synchronized with the distribution of SV-Micro 1.6.5. For the SV-Micro adds the ability to download without SCSI / SATA / Raid-driver (on a PC with 256MB of memory 128), slightly updated kernel Win7PE (added latest drivers), updated Parted Magic (up to 6.2, transferred it to the folder Boot). Updated drayverpaki video / audio (up to version 6.6.11 of nat27). Added AntiWinLocker, BCompare2 (for a micro). Updated anti-virus software (at 6.17) and programs (as compared to SV-Micro 1.6.5): Aida64, CCleaner, Defraggler, HDSentinel, Paragon-AT, Q-Dir, R-DriveImage, R-Studio, Recuva, SAMInside, STDUViewerApp.
Language: English, Russian
File format:. Iso
Platform / OS: Windows AllDownload: