Bit Defender Internet Security & Total Security 2012 + Key till 2045Bit Defender Internet Security & Total Security 2012 + Key till 2045 | 1.2GB
Bitdefendercapitalizes on live and virtualized behavior-based detection, inaddition to cloud-based services, to stop emerging e-threats that otherproducts miss.
1) Uninstall from the PC any Antivirus or Security Suite or any previous BitDefender version and restart the PC.
2)Download the chosen BitDefender 2012 security product installer onlyfrom the appropriate BitDefender direct links furnished above.
3)Since some problems with the installation process of BitDefender 2012have been experienced, please check that no devices are connected to theUSB ports of the PC (mainly pendrives or external USB HDDs).
4) Toexpedite the installation process, it is recommended to disconnect thePC from Internet and begin installation by executing the downloadedinstaller with administration privileges.
5) During installationprocess, choose I want to evaluate this product and enter a fakee-mail (always observe e-mail format standard).
6) Restart the PC ifyou are asked to do so (normally this occurs when malware is found whilethe PC is scanned by BitDefender during installation).
7) Renable Internet connection and update BitDefender.
8)Download the Patch by BOX 3.1 (Box_BD2011_3.1.rar) from any of theabove furnished links to the Desktop. However, if BitDefender 2012doesn t allow you to download the Patch by BOX 3.1 or deletes theexecutable when you try to extract it from the compressed file you havedownloaded, proceed as follows:
Disable BitDefender 2012Real-Time protection: Click Settings and then click the following tabs=> Antivirus => OnAccess scanning (switch it OFF) and selectyour required time from the popup window, and and also switch ActiveVirus Control to OFF, if it ON, and then download the Patch by BOX3.1 (Thanks to chintuishero for this tutorial on how to DisableReal-Time protection).
9) Restart the PC in Windows Safe Mode(when the BIOS post ends, start taping the F8 key repeatedly). If youcannot succeed to start the PC in Safe Mode by taping the F8 key, thenproceed as follows:
Click the Start orb => All Programs=> Accessories => Run => type msconfig and click OK=> The System Configuration window will open (provided that youhave administrators privileges) and click the Boot tab => In theBoot Options area, tick Safe boot (Minimal will appear selected bydefault), then click OK and restart the PC (NB: After patchingBitDefender when you restart the PC, msconfig startup settings willrevert automatically to their original configuration: Windows NormalMode).
10) Once in Safe Mode, extract to the Desktop the fileBox_BD2011.exe from the downloaded compressed file which contains thepatch by BOX 3.1.
11) Right click Box_BD2011.exe and run it withAdministrators privileges and click the Year 2045 button. Then waituntil you are advised that the patching process has finishedsuccessfully.
12) Now restart the PC in Windows Normal Mode and your BitDefender will be registered for more than 12000 days. Hotfile.com,rapidshare.com,fileserve.com
If links die, I will reupload at here.