Leopard Mac OSX 10.5.5 for ESX 4.0 SCSI + VmWare Tools 2011 | 2,41 Gb
The Mac OS X 10.5.5 Update is recommended for Mac OS X Leopard versions 10.5, 10.5.1, 10.5.2, 10.5.3 and 10.5.4. It includes general operating system improvements that enhance the stability, compatibility, and security of your Mac.System Requirements:
Works on ESX 4.0 on Intel E6300. Should at AMD, but have not tried it.
Installed VmWare Tools
1. uncompress the archive file on your computer with installed VI vSphere client (because the virtual disk healthy, about 18 gig, it's best to deploy all in close proximity of the Esx)
2. we go through this client to Esx, which will krutitisya machine
3. Go to the configuration / storage
4. Right-click on the selected repository and select Browse datastore
5. Navigation get to the point where we want to see the future car
6. Click on the green "+" to download a file folder from the archive on Esx
7. We wait until the download is complete. After that, all the files on the ESX
8. The same Datastore Browser find the file Mac Os X.vmx and right, select Add to Inventory
9. In the list of machines appears Mac Os X
10. Mac Os X.vmxpuskaem and enjoy.Download:
for free, without registration and SMS
then you have not made a mistake and ended up at the desired
you want and you can download just the material that you need.
To download to your computer
you will need to click on the links,
which are located at the bottom of this page. If you click on the link for free sms without registration
at the bottom of our site you will be able download free at speed on goodwarez.net.